BRODA’s Bari 385 Bariatric Transport Shower Commode Chair provides exceptional comfort with both tilt and recline positioning. It is designed for Bariatric users who are caregiver dependent for their shower and commode needs (up to 800 lbs!) BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides patient comfort, and ease of cleaning within the shower environment.
Featuring Infinitely adjustable positioning of up to 14° posterior tilt, 8° of anterior tilt, and 65° of back recline, the Bari 385 provides unsurpassed safety and comfort for patient security and dignity. Caregivers also benefit from the range of positioning for safe patient handling in bariatric care.
The Bari 385 is extremely durable and cost effective with stainless steel frame, casters, gas springs, and fasteners to help prevent rusting. Strategically placed drainage holes help prevent water from pooling.
The Bari 385 addresses many issues associated with bariatric care:
- Shower and commode functions
- Patient mobility/maneuverability
- Safe Patient Handling
- Equipment size and weight capacity
- Bariatric patient ergonomics
- Cost effectiveness
• Various settings such as SNF, Hospital (Long Term or Acute Care) or Home Care
• Individuals requiring Low to Moderate levels of nursing care